What are defective products?
We expect certain safety standards when we buy a new toy for our child, a new car, even a garage door. We believe the manufacturers will maintain a level of quality control that will keep us safe. Sometimes companies betray this trust; they put profits before our safety and the results can be catastrophic.
Why Trust Freiwald Law?
The attorneys at Freiwald Law have years of experience fighting for people just like you. We have handled many defective product cases including medical device malfunctions, car part defects, industrial machinery, and surgical implants.
Like most law firms, we work hard to get you the best result possible. But, one of the things that makes us different is that we always want you to feel comfortable with the process, too. We treat your case as if it was our own, with sensitivity and respect. If you think you have a case contact us today to see how we can help you.
A sampling of the firm’s successes with product liability cases include the following:
- A six-figure settlement: A worker lost his arm due to a failed chain guard mechanism on an industrial packaging machine.
- A six-figure settlement: A defective scented candle in a glass jar caused a house fire leaving a young teacher with severe burns.
- An undisclosed settlement: A parking gate boom came down on a pedestrian’s head causing her to suffer a traumatic brain injury.
- A six-figure settlement: A propane tank exploded causing substantial property damage. Negligence in the maintenance of the tank was found to be the cause of the explosion.
- A six-figure settlement: Poorly maintained restaurant kitchen equipment left a gentleman with severe burns and permanent nerve damage (RSD).
Here are our areas of practice for individuals. Please click any of the icons below for more information.